Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the shop & designers tab to navigate through the website. Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, please select your size and click on the Add to Cart button underneath each item. Then please review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the Shopping Bag icon at the top right of the page. You may use the Remove from Basket link to delete items from your shopping bag. Please click on Proceed To Checkout to complete your order.
You do not need to register an account to purchase on Kaanjj. However, registering with us has other benefits like faster checkouts, saving and managing multiple delivery locations , tracking orders and many more.
Please press the Forgot Your Password button under your account sign-in area.
We accept Visa, American Express, Master Card, Google Pay & Apple Pay.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback for us. We will get back to you. 07308909888
You will not be able to change the payment method or shipping address after the order have been placed.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with your tracking details. You can manually track your order through the DHL website or click a link in the email. If you have an account you will also be able to log in & track your order.
All made to order or customized orders are final sales and cannot be exchanged or returned. For products eligible for return, see below:
Products may be returned if intention of return has been sent to us within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product by you. Following that the product should be physically returned to us within another 14 days. This is subject to the conditions outlined below.
The following products are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised and customised products and products made to order.
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable or soiled condition.
- Please download our Return Form and include it in your returns package. If you are unable to print the return form just include the following details on a piece of paper with your return:
- Your Name,
- Order Number
- The product you wish to return
- The reason for the return
- Then simply post your goods back to us in unworn/unused condition, with all original packaging and tags within 14 days, to the following address.
- Returns that have been worn, soiled or that are returned outside the 14-day period shall not be accepted.
- For customers returning goods from outside of the UK and/or needing to produce a customs declaration, goods MUST be marked as "Returned goods" with ZERO commercial value. Failure to do so, or to declare any value on the shipment may result in import duty and/or taxes being applied to the returned goods which will be deducted from any refunds payable or recharged to your payment method.
- We will pay the costs of return if: 1) the products are faulty or misdescribed; 2) if you are terminating the sale because we have told you of a change to the product or the terms that affect your order were changed and implemented after you ordered; 3) if we are responsible for an error in pricing, description or a delay in delivery; or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of erroneous actions on our part.
- Where you qualify for a refund under these Terms and/or UK consumer rights law in respect of physical products, we will refund the price you paid for the products and, if we are at fault, the price you paid for postage and packaging, subject to any reasonable deductions to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from your use, handling or return of those goods. Refunds will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable and where possible, via the method you originally used for payment.
- We are currently not able to process exchanges; please return your purchase as above and we will refund you for the item as long as it is returned within 14 days, unworn, in saleable condition with their original tags and packaging. Please then re-order your new item once you have been refunded.
- All items returned to us are at your own risk, so we recommend using a reputed postal service.